Have a Question?
If you’re wondering how to request a refund, then this article is for you!
Our refund policy is good for 3 days from the date of purchase.
If 3 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund as per our website terms and agreement.
This refund policy is exclusively for all digital products produced and sold by 100PF Consulting LLC dba 100PF Academy/100 Percent Financed.
If you’re within the 3 days of purchase, then you must complete our “Request for Membership Cancellation” the following requirements must be submitted for consideration of a refund:
- Requirement 1: Complete and attach the Monthly Budget Tracker worksheet from “Week 0 “Urgent, Watch Me First”: MIB in Accelerator.
- Requirement 2: Attach your completed “Credit report” from “Week 1”: How to sign up for Our Preferred Credit Monitoring Service 100PFCreditCheck.com (IDIQ) in Accelerator.
- Requirement 3: Complete and attach your “Personal Financial Statement” worksheet from “Week 2”: Preparing for Deal flow in Accelerator. (Send an email to [email protected] to request access)
- Requirement 4: Tell us why this program was not a good fit for you and your financial needs. What did you expect that you did not get once inside the program?
- Requirement 5: Join the closed Facebook group and Live Coaching session, and apply for funding.
All information and documentation must be provided in our Request for Membership Cancellation form. All refund requests are subject to final approval.
We will NOT provide refunds more than 3 days following the date of purchase. After day 3, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the program regardless if you complete the program.
Still need help, Contact us.