Have a Question?
In order to live the life you desire, it requires the right thoughts – thoughts determine lifestyle. The most dominant thoughts you have, make up your reality.
- No matter how many times or how many things go wrong, don’t give in.
- Seek to understand the inner workings of things instead of airing opinions.
- Honor your promises
- Keep your commitments
- Operate with integrity
- Be punctual and attend your meetings
- Be prepared for the unexpected
- Strive to be the best version of yourself
- Be resourceful
- Make use of technology, systems, and procedures
- Continue to take pride in your work at your day job
- Don’t resent your employer
- Do the essential and necessary work and delegate the rest
- Be disciplined by doing what needs to be done, regardless of how you feel
- Carve out time in the early mornings to complete your work
- Eat healthy, exercise, and study to be wise
- Wear the uniform of a financial free person
- Take the good with the bad
- Don’t be a sore loser, but adopt a winner’s mindset
- Appreciate the work of an investor
- Adapt to market changes
- Be creative
- Don’t complain, but act with decisiveness
- Develop a mission
- Work on improving your credit score to a 680 and higher
- Purchase your first rental property
- Avoid multitasking because it prevents you from producing quality work
- If your current environment is distracting, then seek out a new one
- Plan leisure activities so that they don’t interfere with your work schedule
- Operate from a singleness of mind by making the main thing the main thing
- Be mindful of the things you say should line up with your actions
- Remain optimistic at all times
- Read and absorb the 23 Financial Principles
- Listen and read motivational material 15 minutes a day to include personal development material located in QYDJ Course.
- Limit social media to once a week
Flip to a new mindset
- Scale your thinking to include your personal and professional endeavors
- Repair your credit so that your personal, as well as your business benefits
- Continue to constantly develop your character
- Things that work are timeless and repeatable
- Decide what’s important and what’s not urgent, what’s urgent, and what’s not important
- Put in the work
- Success requires some level of sacrifice
- Be resourceful
- Use what you have or learn to be creative
Copyright @ 2021 by 100percentfinanced.com
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.