If you think about it, outsourcing is something that we all do when it comes to our home.
We outsource plumbing, electrical, lawn care and more.
But when it comes to business, for some reason we think that as the owner we have to do everything ourselves.
At a certain point, it becomes almost impossible to manage all of the responsibility for growing a real estate investing business.
You may find yourself being forced to consider outsourcing certain tasks simply to get it done – and done well.
Here are the top 4 things I recommend you to outsource:
- Marketing: Whether you have marketing skills or not, your time needs to be spent working on the business and not in the business. Marketing is the perfect job to outsource if you want to grow your business. Outsourcing marketing means putting it in the hands of a capable professional who can use blogs, email, and social media to effectively help you reach new customers.
- Legalities: You do have the option to incorporate your business yourself; however, it will probably take more time and energy than you want to give. That’s equally true when it comes to filing your taxes – you can do it, but does it make sense? Legal undertakings can cost you plenty with just one mistake. I for one, make sure to leave legal issues to the professionals.
- Bookkeeping: Once you have more money coming in than you know what to do with it, it’s time to hire a bookkeeper. While it may seem convenient to handle administrative tasks in-house, payroll is a task that outside professionals can handle with more ease. It may turn out to be more cost-effective to outsource both bookkeeping and payroll, because you pay a fixed amount each month, based on your needs, rather than paying for a full-time employee to do the work.
- Visuals: Whether you sell a product or a service, you’re going to need photos and images for a website, blog, email, or social media. There are plenty of apps and tools that can help you create these things on your own, but using the touch and training of a professional can present your company in the best light.
Just as you’d never pull your own teeth or make a kitchen sink from a bucket and a pipe, there are a lot of things best left to the professionals.
While you might find yourself complaining about what it costs you to pay for legal help or financial advice, ultimately, highly trained people can help lighten the load of running your business.
If you need capital to finance your outsourcing endeavors, watch our free Business Credit Webinar here and apply.
In the training you’ll learn:
- The biggest mistake investors make when getting structuring the financing on their deals
- The two things FinanciaIIy lndependent lnvestors have in their real estate strategy that the “Strugglers” do not
- The Exact 3-Step Formula that generates investment capitaI on repeat and the exact blueprint on how to use it for reaI estate
See you on the inside!
P.S. Be sure to click this link to watch the free training to learn more about funding options.