Don't Wait! Contact Us Today!
1745 Phoenix Blvd, STE 330, College Park, 30349
If you need some help with Credit Repair, Business Credit, or Real Estate, then we're here to help! Complete the form below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you’d like to get started in real estate, then join our FREE TRAINING.
- After a client completes a qualification form, it takes up to one business day for a funding estimate to be provided via phone or email. If you qualify for business credit, it can take up to 30 days to receive the funding.
- If you applied but didn’t receive a call from our business credit coach John, then you should have received an email notifying you of the reason why you didn’t qualify. You may need to check your spam/junk folder.
- John typically calls qualified applicants from a (630) area code.
- We no longer offer or recommend merchant accounts to use being that several clients in the past have used it incorrectly. Secondly, it’s risky. If you’d like to learn more about other ways to convert business credit into cash, check our 100pfgold.com.
- By the way, all of our clients who were awarded business credit will receive the How to Convert Business Credit into Cash as a bonus. You must apply for business credit and get awarded in order to receive the bonus.
- We only offer business credit with a personal guarantee since many of our clients don’t have seasoned businesses with 80 Paydex Scores, business bank statements, business merchant accounts, Profit and loss statements, or business tax returns showing the performance of their business.
- Being that we offer business credit with a personal credit, business credit card companies want to pull your credit to see your credit worthiness as a borrower.
- However, you will not receive hard inquiries from us via applying.
- You may receive hard inquiries after your receive the business credit; however, you can still buy real estate even with those hard inquiries.
Juan speaks with his clients via group coaching calls; LEARN MORE HERE. However, if you’d like to discuss business opportunities, then click here. If you have questions about a product or service we have, then If you have questions about the products or services, or even if you are currently enrolled in a service, reapply anyway below.