Have a Question?
If you’re interested in business credit and want to learn more about things like:
- How does business credit work
- What are the requirements for business credit
- How to apply for business credit
- How to convert business credit to cash
Then you’re at the right place, and this article is for you!
In this article, you’ll discover some of the basic information about business credit so that you can decide if business credit is right for you.
You’ll also get information on where and how to apply for business credit.
Business Credit is a short-term financing option that comes in the form of physical credit cards. This funding solution is ideal for start-ups and novice investors in need of working capital or down payment assistance.
Uses can include, but are not limited to debt transfer, marketing campaigns, inventory purchases, and reserves.
The cards may also be converted into cash for real estate investing, or other business ventures requiring cash-only payments or deposits.
– Flexible spending and approval amounts up to $250,000.
– No upfront or consultation fees.
– Interest rates (APR) as low as 8.99%.
– 0% interest rate on the cards for the first 6-12 months and 12.75% success fee once our process has been finalized.
Fast & Efficient
– Receive funding within 3 weeks of applying.
Available to ALL Businesses
– Funding can be used for any purpose without lender approval.
– Must have a 720 credit score, no bankruptcies, no foreclosures, no late payments within the past 24 months, and have already had a credit card with a $5,000 limit.
Even if you don’t meet the above qualifications, we always recommend that you apply anyway so that you can see where you stand and how we can help guide you to get qualified.
Now that you understand the basics of business credit, and know some of the ways it can be used for your business, we’d like you to click this link >>> Business Credit Service.
After clicking the above link, you’ll be taken to a page to download your credit report, watch an instructional video, and ultimately apply for business credit.
Still need help? Contact us.