Have a Question?
1.1 How to Find the Money Overview
To prevent mortgage lenders from seeing you as a time waster, you want to come correct by having your documentation and personal credit in line. It’s also important to educate yourself on real estate, as well as having the right people skills in place to persuade people to do business with you.
- Complete a Personal Financial Statement
- Complete the funding form
- Learn: Mortgage Terms
- Apply for Business Credit
- Get credit repair if needed
- Learn soft skills
- Gather Financial Documents
- Find the money ($36k) every six months
“If you’d like to learn more, click here”
Copyright @ 2021 by 100percentfinanced.com
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.