Have a Question?
If you’re wanting to know how to start and advance through your course material, then this article is for you!
Before you begin, it’s important for you to know that if you purchased the 100PF Academy Accelerator program, you will also have access to the supplemental course: Quit Your Day Job, but not the Multi-unit Income Training program (MIT 3.0).
If you purchased the MIT 3.0, then you will have access to all three programs: MIT 3.0, Accelerator, and the supplemental course: Quit Your Day Job.
Whether you purchased 100PF Academy Accelerator or MIT, we want you to start with Accelerator first.
Here is the process for you to follow:
- Once you get access to the Member Login page and have successfully logged in, enter your username and password and click “View Courses.”
- Here you’ll arrive at the Member Account page where you can access all the courses and resources you’ve enrolled in.
- Click on the REI Accelerator icon or the “Learn More” tab in blue to enter the course material.
- Here you’ll find weeks one, two, three, and week four to complete in sequential order:
- Start with Week 0: Urgent Watch Me First! Here you’ll find 5 topics and a quiz for you to take once you complete all the lessons:
- Once you complete the quiz, you’ll move on to Week One located on the left-hand side of the screen:
- Once you go through all the weeks in Accelerator, click the 100 Percent Financed icon located at the top left-hand corner of your screen to go back to the homepage.
- You will now land back on the Member Account page.
- Once you’re done with Accelerator, begin your next program MIT only if you purchased it:
- Complete all lessons in sequential order just like you did with Accelerator:
- Finally, the supplemental course: Quit Your Day Job course can be taken. This course is optional, but we highly recommend you go through this course once you’ve gone through Accelerator and MIT 3.0. However, if you paid a deposit and don’t have access to Accelerator or MIT 3.0 yet, then we want you to start with the Quit Your Day Job course and finish the Quit Your Day Job course prior to getting access to Accelerator.
Still need help? Contact us.